Thursday, February 28, 2008

It's a Record!

Yesterday, I set a record for number of outfits worn. The day went something like this...

*Mommy changed me from my PJ's into my first outfit of the day.
*While visiting at Isaac's house I spit up on my pants and shirt (and Mommy's sweater)...Mommy changed me for the second time.
*We hadn't even left Isaac's house yet when I spit up again (on my own clothes as well as all over Mommy's sock). Mommy put me in outfit number three when we got home.
*Later that afternoon, I had a serious diaper blow-out, which resulted in an emergency bath and outfit number four.
*Mommy had just sat me up on my changing table in outfit number four when I proceeded to spit up all over it...so I was changed again into outfit number five!
*Back into PJ's before bedtime.

Some of you give Mommy a hard time about the amount a clothes in my closet - now you know why I have them all!

2 comments:

Nana said...

Poor baby (I mean Mommy). How many loads of laundry do you do a week for the young prince?
Love
Nana

Darath said...

I try to only have to do his laundry once a week (usually two loads).