Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Ball Popper

I picked up this Ball Popper toy at a garage sale last weekend. Malik thinks it is pretty cool. The video is a little long (a little over 2 minutes) but I just couldn't cut any more out. I love his facial expressions near the end. He is just so concerned wondering where all the balls went. I also think it's great to watch him figure new things out every day...like how to put the balls back on the track. Just think, the next time you all come to visit us at our house, you too can spend 15 minutes listening to this great music!

1 comment:

joelnjen said...

this is the cutest video!!! you have quite the little smartie on your hands... it's like you can even see the wheels turning in his cute little head! :) i love it! hope you guys are doing well... love, jen