Thursday, August 7, 2008

A not so good start to the day

This morning wasn't the greatest around the Fisher household. I (Darath) went to see the podiatrist for my never-ending stress fracture in my left foot. After another round of x-rays that didn't show anything, I was crowned with this lovely black boot and scheduled for a MRI on Monday afternoon. I can't even begin to explain how difficult it is to climb our stairs with this monstrosity!

While I was at the doctor, Greg stayed home and watched Malik. Malik decided to not take his morning nap and instead thought it would be a good idea to pull Greg's glasses off of his face and break them into two distinct parts that according to the eye place can not be repaired! Here's hoping for a better day tomorrow!

1 comment:

Beth said...

Oh no! Darath!! Ugh! I'm sorry. I was just thinking about your foot after I saw you at church, trying to remember if you were still wearing your boot. Hopefully you'll at least get some answers on Monday.