Friday, December 19, 2008

Snow days

We've had a few snow days this past week where we have been stuck in the house all day long. This means I've had to be a bit creative to keep both of us from becoming bored out of our minds. If you have other fun ideas, please post them in a comment. Here's a sampling of some of the week's activities...

Activity 1: Playing with stale Chex Cereal. I'm glad I have a great vacuum!





Activity 2: Malik came up with this one on his own. It's been quite a while since he's gotten this messy during snack time. The bath afterward was very much enjoyed.



Activity 3: Indoor sledding. Malik won't keep his mittens on in order to be outside for any length of time so this is the next best thing. I think I've walked a mile already today just going from one end of the house to the other.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Malik - That is a awesome red sled! Mason has an identical blue one and loves it just as much as you do! You and Mason will have to race sometime...