


Malik's crib was recently recalled. It's kind of been a pain, but in the end, I think we'll come out better than we thought, which is a nice surprise. The new crib arrived yesterday, and needless to say, Malik had a great time playing in the box. I think it might have been his first experience with Styrofoam. He was a great 'helper'.
2 comments:
Styrofoam...ugh! Such fun, but such a mess! Malik is Bennett and Ainsley's kind of boy if he likes crumbling styrofoam. If he lived at my house, this would be his first and last experience with the stuff. You are a nice mommy to let him make that mess!
I wish we had a picture of when the big box was leaned up against the wall. Malik was walking up the box and then "slipping" back down. He thought that was quite fun as well and kept saying "slip"
Post a Comment