Thursday, August 27, 2009

Rainy Days

We are currently on day two of rain, otherwise translated "stuck in the house." I thought you all might enjoy a few of the ways Malik has managed to entertain himself while being very disappointed that we are not outside...

We started the morning by eating breakfast with our sunglasses on. All his idea. Yes, I was instructed to wear mine as well-



This afternoon, Malik decided that his horse needed a diaper. Not a bad idea, really-



This horse is apparently advanced, as he is using the potty.



If all else fails, break out the band...

3 comments:

roduns said...

Oh how funny! The horse on the potty will make me chuckle all day long!

Bennett and Ainsley said...

Do you really think Malik would put up with a horse that leaves his business on the carpet? No way!

jfisher said...

That is hilarious! I love that the horse advanced so quickly! If only...