Tuesday, August 17, 2010

3 months old!

Hard to believe, but Elias turned 3 months old on Sunday. He's more alert all the time...starting to play with some of his toys...and always watching what Malik is doing. He's full of smiles, is trying to locate his thumb to suck on, and seems to be spitting up just a little less than before!

He goes to bed between 8:00-9:00 and gets up around 1:30ish and 5:00ish and then sleeps to 6:30 or so. He still prefers to sleep next to or on me. I continue to put him in his crib but it seems like he doesn't stay asleep there for long. There are many nights we sleep in the chair. I'm hopeful it will get better as he gets older. Malik was sleeping through the night at this point. I am reminded nightly how different the two of them will probably be!




No comments: