Sunday, April 15, 2012

Creative Pizza

On Friday, Malik woke up with an idea of making "Jelly Bean Pizza." So, in the afternoon, we stopped at the store for our list of ingredients and got to work that night.

Just in case you would like to replicate this masterpiece, here are the instructions:

1. Roll out your ready-made pizza crust on to your pan.
2. Brush on some melted butter and sprinkle with sugar and cinnamon.
3. Bake according to crust instructions.
4. While still warm, push jelly beans and M&M's (chocolate is required) into the crust.
5. Drizzle with frosting.

Actually, it's quite tasty-



1 comment:

Alicia said...

Hey, Darath,
I just wanted to let you know that you're one of the lucky winners in my book give away this week. So fun that a sweet mommy that I ACTUALLY know was the name I pulled from the hat yesterday. Thanks for leaving your glimpse of Jesus in the comments on my blog Tuesday. I'd LOVE to deliver that new book to you- just need your address and I'll stuff it in your mailbox soon. Could you drop me an email at rbruxvoort@iowatelecom.net?
Hope your weekend's a great one!