Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Pumpkin Farm!

Nana and Pop weren't able to come for Malik's birthday party earlier this month but did come this past weekend for a belated visit.  We enjoyed a trip to a local pumpkin patch and all that goes along with it...



Your friendly farm animals-

Riding back from picking out pumpkins from the field-

Practicing milking a cow.  This was a nice follow-up to the dairy farm adventure the day before!




Getting ready for a barrel train ride.  I was so glad to not have to go along this time.  I'm still sick from the last one!

The corn box is always a favorite-


They have a giant orange jumping pillow.  Malik wouldn't go near it and I pretty much drug Elias onto it.  We lasted all of 10 seconds before he started crying.  Someday they'll realize how much fun these things are!


Picking out a pumpkin with Nana-

No comments: