Elias and I have been learning the letters of the alphabet. We work on a different letter each week. I thought it would be fun to start with the letters in his name, so we have done, "E, L, and I." Last week we studied, "A."
We made stuffed paper apples as well as a chomping alligator. I had noticed that the local nursery was advertising 'pick your own' apples this year so we decided to check it out. Johnathon and Honey Crisp apples were ready the day we were there and we loaded up.
The boys enjoyed picking the apples (more than strawberries if you remember that from earlier this summer.) They were great helpers. We had to fight off swarms of grasshoppers to get to some of the trees but it was well worth it.
The perfect apple-
All smiles-
Our bushel. Can you believe this whole thing only cost us $17?! Awesome-



No comments:
Post a Comment