We enjoyed our usual Halloween/fall activities this past week...
We spent last Saturday evening at the Punt's house with a gathering of friends. It's possible I went a little overboard with our costumes this year. Greg is "Lego Flash" and I am a red Lego brick. Greg won the prize for best adult costume which really means that I won, since I did all of the work! It was completely worth it for the bag of candy we got to bring home.
Some pumpkin carving fun-
"Pass the pumpkin" game-
The men hard at work. Well, all except Kyle, who took the easy carving option this year and spent the rest of the evening gloating while eating dessert.
The finished products: Angry Birds and Perry the Platypus-
Halloween night. Batman and Green Lantern (thanks to Nana for the costumes!)
Menacing faces-
The bowl was full when we left to walk the circle. This was what was left when we returned about an hour later. 5 Butterfingers still in the bowl, what?!
Enjoying the loot-










No comments:
Post a Comment