We carved pumpkins a few nights before Halloween. Elias wanted a pig from Angry Birds and Malik chose the Green Bay Packers symbol.
Trick-or-treating was the evening of October 30 this year. The weather was reasonable and the boys had fun. As usual, we left out some bowls of candy and there was a decent amount still left when we got home. I'm always amazed!
The Punt's held their annual fall party the evening of Nov. 1. It was cold but it didn't stop the kids from enjoying some time on the trampoline. Isn't their view great?
We were an eclectic bunch this year: Spiderman, Green Lantern, Packers football player, and Batgirl. Mostly it was stuff we already had around the house. For whatever reason, I just couldn't bring myself to put more time into it than that. Maybe next year.
Elias and William were Spiderman twins!
And here is what happens when you ask Brent Gaulke take pictures of your family with your phone. Their family won the costume contest - The Flintstones. I only have this picture of Brent but they all looked pretty great!








No comments:
Post a Comment