Thursday, May 1, 2008

Run, Daddy, Run!





Daddy kicked off Tulip Time by running in the Klompen Classic 5K on Wednesday night. They had about 1800 runners/walkers. It was a lot of people! The weather was great, but unfortunately Daddy hurt his leg in the process. However, he is a trooper and finished the race anyway. Way to go Daddy!! Mommy and I watched and cheered him on. I also got to hang out with my friend Mason and his Daddy, Brent. Happy Tulip Time!

3 comments:

jfisher said...

They let you wear Nikes and listen to iPods while you run? A true Dutchmen would run in clogs and play the carillon.

Good job on pushing through to the end!

jfisher said...

A 34 minute time while injured is nothing to scoff at. That's my pace healthy. But I love Champs Sports Ad.

GFish said...

I love that Champs Sports ad. I might have to make that my motto.

I shouldn't have any trouble beating my time next year (assuming I stay healthy).

The best part was hammering down 4 stroopwaffles after the race... yummy.. gooey.. warm carmelly... deliciousness.