I had my first hair cut today! Mommy and Daddy decided that I was looking pretty shaggy. So, they took me to see Ariel (who also does their hair). I did so well that Ariel even said it was the best 1st haircut she had ever had!
Notice the hair hanging over my ear...

Me, Mommy, and Ariel...I also got to wear a fun jungle cape.
"I'm not so sure about this!"
All done! (I moved at the last second, so the picture looks a little funny...but you can still admire my new "do".)




3 comments:
Ethan has hair envy! :) Great job sitting still for the hair cut, Malik!
He looks adorable! Glad it went well...hopefully that made it a little easier for you to see the locks go! :)
too cute! he looks so grown up! can't believe he's getting to be such a big boy... but he just gets more handsome all the time!
Post a Comment