If you spend much time at our house, there is a great chance you will be serenaded by Malik. This almost always includes singing while holding his "microphone" (which is really a street light from his train set). The most common song he sings is "A couple more songs." It is his very own creation. The other day, his good friend, Mason, was over for a bit and I was lucky enough to attend the piano/singing duet...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
LOL! That's awesome! I love in the middle when they both ever-so-carefully place their "microphones" back on top of the piano! Oh what fun memories Malik & Mason are making together! Too Cute!
Very fun! I hope Mason didn't fall off the bench at the end! :)
Cracks me up! Tell Malik thanks for teaching Mason his song. It's very creative! :) I got a good chuckle out of this one. I love it.
Too cute!!! Wait until I show Chloe!!
Post a Comment