Thursday, March 25, 2010

Spring has sprung!

We are loving the warmer weather that has finally arrived! I think we are all excited to spend some time out of the house.

We got Malik some rain boots so that I don't have to worry about his tennis shoes being covered in mud all the time. He loves them and insists on wearing them pretty much everywhere. Mainly, I think, because he can put them on and take them off by himself.

A couple of days ago, we enjoyed a morning play date at the Punt's house. Sheila called to say there were a bunch of geese hanging out in the lake that is practically in their back yard. Malik was thrilled, but somewhat disappointed that these geese were not interested in the bread he had brought to feed them. He had a great time playing with his friends.








That same night, we grilled out for the first time this season. Malik requested that we eat our dinner outside, "We can eat out here. That would be okay!" So, we made it work...better get that patio furniture out of storage, I'm sure there will be many more 'picnic's' to come!

No comments: