After three hours at the museum, we ate some dinner at the food court in the mall and played some more at the mall play area. We were so glad to get to see them while they were in Iowa. Thanks for making the time to meet up with us!
"How much will all of this cost?"-
I'm not sure I'd trust these two to get me to the hospital in one piece!
"Clear!"
"Pizza anyone?"
See Malik peeking out at the very top? Another step taken with his new-found bravery...he didn't even ask us to come up with him and he actually went down the slide by himself!
2 comments:
I think I had to have my heart restarted after eating the pizza they made... but who's driving the ambulance while both the drivers are defibrillating me?
wE loved the children's museum too- it exceeded my expectations when we went for the first time last weekend. I couldn't believe how long the kids wanted to stay and play...and little did they know how much they were learning too! I think we'll go back again this winter.
Post a Comment