Thursday, August 2, 2012

Ag in the City

Last Thursday was the final "Thursday Night on the Square" in Pella.  The theme was "Ag in the City" and is always a favorite for the boys.  Greg had a meeting that night but my mom was able to come and I really appreciated her help!



Checking out the cool tractors-


I can totally reach these pedals-



One of Malik's favorite part is getting to ride the barrel train.  Here he is with Ellie.  My college roommate was still staying at her parent's and they all brought the girls over for the evening.  After not seeing each other for two years, we got to spend time together twice in one week!

Here is parental love at it's finest-  Me riding the barrel train (with my legs hung over the sides) with Elias.  Notice I am the one riding backwards.  Not the greatest for someone who gets motion sick easily.  It was seriously the longest barrel ride ever, I really didn't think it would ever end.

Another favorite - the corn box (instead of sand).  Dusty and dirty but they love it-


No comments: