Saturday, February 9, 2013

Snow Fun!

We've been trying to enjoy the snow around here.  A few activities over the past few weeks-


Making Snow Ice Cream

Here is a devoted mother out in the cold and wind gathering a bowl of snow for her children-


Mixing it up (I can't remember all that goes into snow ice cream...milk, egg, sugar, probably something else).  I also don't remember why the bandaid on the nose.  The boys have a habit of getting their own bandaids from the bathroom on a frequent basis.  I've stopped asking.

Add a little chocolate syrup and some sprinkles and watch out Blue Bunny!




Helping Daddy clear the driveway.  Just think, someday we'll be able to say, "Hey boys, go out and shovel the walk" and Greg and I can stay warm inside and wave through the window to them!



They also spent well over an hour outside one night playing with Greg. (In my defense, I had taken them out sledding at the neighbor's house earlier in the day.)  They spent a great deal of time shoveling out this partial tunnel.  They thought it was fantastic!




No comments: