Jeff, Wendy, Trey, and Chase came into town on Christmas Eve night. They met us at church for the service there and then headed to our house. It was so much fun to have them with us for Christmas Day - a first, I think.
We had breakfast and then opened stocking and gifts.
Elias fell in love with Alvin and the Chipmunk's music this Christmas season. We listened to their songs approximately one million times. I always have the boys help me pick out stocking stuffers for each other and Malik was so thrilled to find this Alvin toothbrush for Elias.
Legos, of course-
and more Legos-
A new leaf blower/mulcher for Greg-
I have been saving money to buy some new chairs for our living room. Greg was kind enough to contribute to my 'chair fund'. Isn't he creative?
Minecraft books for Trey-








No comments:
Post a Comment