I'm 22 weeks as of today. Things are going well (as long as I stay well medicated with my reflux medication!) It's hard to believe we're over half way through. The baby will be born at 39 weeks, so we only have 17 more weeks to go-yikes.
We're taking name suggestions (it's a boy for those who haven't heard the news yet). Just a few parameters to follow:
1. It can't end in 'er' (it's just too much with the 'er' at the end of Fisher).
2. It can't start with 'F', 'M', or 'Q'.
3. It needs to be a boy name only, not one that can be for either girls or boys.
4. It doesn't need to be crazy different, but we're probably not going to name him "John" either!
Send in the suggestions, but we're not telling what we decide until he's born!
6 comments:
Rhodes, Brooks, Tatum, Tate, Rhett, Reed, Rowan, and I know there is one that has slipped my mind that Grant and I love. Whatever it is, we've both said it would totally be the name we'd name our boy. And to think, as much as I like the name, I can't think of it! I'll pass it on if I ever remember!
what about ...
Wesley
Simon
Curtis
Tristan
Dominick
Liam
I know you said no M's and no names that could be for a girl ... but I like how Micah sounds with Malik.
Oh, and there is a great little site on babycenter.com
You can enter Malik and it will suggest all these sibling names, among other things. It is fun to play with.
oooh! first of all...where on babycenter.com is that sibling match name feature? i tried to find it, but can't...
and I'm interested in why names that start with F, M and Q are off limits. that made me smile! :)
Wish I had some suggestions... we can't even think of any girl names... it's so weird how different it is this time around! We keep thinking...well, we have 4 more months. plenty of time to decide!
But I did want to say that you look SO CUTE in that pic! We just took our first belly pic last week, too!
love you guys!
On babycenter.com, on the left-hand side there is a link to "Baby Names" ... if you type in a name, I think you can click on Similar Names, Sibling Names, etc. It even does this neat little graph thing for both boys and girls names. Hope that helps!
You are looking great girl!! Time definitely flies with the second pregnancy. Here are a couple cute names I have heard recently:
Tayton
Weston
Brody
Enjoy!!
Post a Comment