He's doing better sleeping in his bed at night. We put him down around 8:00 then I feed him before I go to bed around 10:00. There have been several nights that he's not needed to eat again until 6 or 7 the next morning! Now, if he would just stop waking up 4-6 times throughout the night needing his pacifier, we'd really be doing great!
We are still trying to transition to napping in the crib. He'll often nap there for 30 minutes or so and then becomes pretty mad and worked up. We try to then transition him to his swing for the rest of his nap time. If I remember correctly, Malik didn't really nap well in his crib until he was about 8 months old or so.
We thought it'd be fun to post 6 months picture of the boys in the same clothes...Elias is the one on top. While there are definite similarities between the two, it seems as thought Elias is beginning to take on a bit more of his own 'look'.
1 comment:
wow, they do look more different than I would have thought!!!
Post a Comment