I'm not exactly sure, but in the second one, I think Elias' face is trying to communicate something along the lines of, "Seriously, what made you think this was a good idea? Please save me!"
Sunday, November 28, 2010
Request
Last week Malik requested I take some pictures of him and Elias. "I know Mom-you can get the camera and take some pictures of us." So-here they are...
I'm not exactly sure, but in the second one, I think Elias' face is trying to communicate something along the lines of, "Seriously, what made you think this was a good idea? Please save me!"

I'm not exactly sure, but in the second one, I think Elias' face is trying to communicate something along the lines of, "Seriously, what made you think this was a good idea? Please save me!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Elias looks like he's having the stuffings squeezed out of him. I LOVE this picture, makes me laugh every time I see it.
Nana
Post a Comment