Here's a bit of a conversation between myself and Malik today as he was swinging on his glider swing in the back yard...
Malik: I'm going to sing a song about Thomas and Lightning McQueen!
Me: Great-go for it-
Silence
Silence
Me: Are you going to sing?
Malik: The song is loading.
Why, of course. I can't believe I didn't think of that :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
This is so, so, so funny! That boy is hilarious!
I'm still laughing over that one! You have your hands full!
That one made me laugh out loud, kind of silly when you are sitting alone in a restaurant. I think full hands is an understatement, just think how much fun you'll have when Elias starts talking.
That is SO adorable :) This is Angie VP from church...got your blog from Shelia's, and I love it. Sounds like we're having many similar life experiences with two little ones! (I'm the Sully one on your feedjit)
Post a Comment