Monday, May 23, 2011

1 year appointment

Lots has happened over the last few weeks...Elias turned one, we had a party, and went on vacation. I'll try to get things posted as I'm able. For now, here's the information from Elias' 1 year appointment earlier today. Malik's information at 12 months is in parentheses.

Weight: 21 lbs 14 1/2 oz. - 35% (25 lbs. 6 oz. - 85%)
Height: 30 inches - 60% (30 1/2 inches - 75%)
Head 18 3/4 inches - 85% (sorry - couldn't find it)

On a funny note...while I was talking to Dr. Bruxvoort, neither of us were paying much attention to Malik. I finally realized he was getting somewhat loud and turned around. What did I find? Malik, standing tall on a chair, right foot on the chair handle, right arm extended high in the air holding his little sword from his He-Man figurine stating with great exuberance, "I have the POWER!!! I have the POWER!!!" Needless to say, both Dr. Bruxvoort and I completely burst into laughter. Dr. Bruxvoort just kept saying, "That is awesome!" Gee, thanks for the help!

No comments: