Sunday, November 18, 2012

Fire Pit-

Greg has always wanted a fire pit.  Perhaps I haven't been as enthusiastic about the possibility given that there's really no place in our back yard for one and our back deck is completely made out of wood.  Safety, and all, you know.  Probably about two months ago we noticed a family using their fire pit out on their driveway and we thought that although it might not be the ideal place, it could work for us as well.

About a month ago, I happened to stop at a neighbor's garage sale and lo and behold, there was a fire pit for $5.  Seriously, $5.00.  Sold.

We used it for the first time last night and had a lot of fun.  Well, the boys had fun and I tried not to have a heart attack while trying to impress upon them the importance of safety around a fire.  We roasted hot dogs and marshmallows for Smores.  Yummy!





No comments: