Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Halloween Fun

Halloween was fun as usual around here, filled with all of our regular traditions...


The annual Pumpkin Party at the Punt's house was not quite the same without Greg who had to stay home with a migraine.  Elias was also coming down with a cold and was super cranky.  I was mostly glad for really good friends who helped parent my children that night!

Pirates and parrots were the big theme of the night.  Brent won the adult costume contest and baby Cale won for the cutest little parrot around.
-

The super hero squad has arrived


With Greg at home, I had to be in charge of carving our pumpkin at the party.  I seriously should have won Mother-of-the-year award for this but settled for the best pumpkin award instead!  Pumpkin carving has come along way since I was a little girl.  Our boys no longer are content with the typical jack-o-lantern face, instead we went for the Angry Bird.  Once I stole a little saw-tool from Josh Thomas it was much easier, thanks JT!


Since Greg missed out on the party we carved a pumpkin at home as well.


Greg working hard-


Batman and Angry Bird


Getting ready to head out for trick-or-treating-


I left this bowl of candy on our door step while we did our trick-or-treating around the circle.  This is what was left when we got back well over an hour later.  This is the joy of living in a small town, not only are there still items left, some of them are even chocolate!

No comments: