Greg took the boys to Pella Corp. last weekend for a morning of Christmas crafts, games, and other activities. They had a great time, and I was glad to have a little time at home alone to work on painting our 1/2 bathroom!
Apparently, as you can see in these pictures, the boys both spent some time on Santa's lap. I think this is kind of funny since Santa is not part of our celebration at our house. We're not super anti-Santa, we just don't bother with it. Greg said they were motivated to visit the jolly guy since he was handing out candy.
Malik asked me just the other day if Santa was really real. What ensued was a rather uncomfortable conversation where I told him, "No" and then went on to admonish him that under no circumstances should he be the one to ruin the surprise for any other children. Trusting the judgement of a 5 year old, hmm, I offer my apologies in advance if he doesn't remember!
\
Ring toss-
Pretty excited about decorating his own cookie-



No comments:
Post a Comment