Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Camping!


We enjoyed our annual camping night at the Punt house this past weekend.  As usual, the Gaulkes were there as well.  It was overcast all evening but that made for tolerable temperatures.  The kids had a great time playing together and there were even a few adult conversations that occurred without interruption - who knew that was possible?

Greg and Malik used the tent we had borrowed (thanks Steve and Terry!) and I took Elias home to sleep for the night.  I'm pretty sure I had the better nights sleep!

We were back in the morning for breakfast over the fire.  It was a great time and so much better than last year when a torrential rain storm blew in!  

"Who loves camping?  We do!"


"Who loves s'mores?  We do!"...well, maybe not Mason-


And here you can view the funniest game of duck, duck, goose ever.  I don't think I've ever seen such a large chasing circle before.  And they played it this way the entire morning...made for good afternoon naps!

No comments: